1. All swimmers will have to produce a medical certificate certifying that they are medically fit for swimming and
do not suffer from any disease.
2. Delhi Public School International Kampala Swimming Pool is a private pool, and its facilities may be used only
by registered and authorized members of the school.
3. The locker key should be with the student all the time, either tied to the wrist or pinned to the swimming trunk.
Please do not leave it with attendants.
4. All students are requested to take a shower before entering the pool
5. Those who are beginners must INFORM THE CLASS TEACHER AND INSTRUCTORS AT SWIMMING POOL.
6. All swimmers should swim in proper costumes and bring with them towels, soaps etc.
The swimmers are not allow to wear ornaments.
7. The students should wash their feet before entering the pool.
8. Nails should be short and trimmed, and no slippers or shoes should be worn while swimming.
9. Students using the swimming pool do so at their own risk. The school will not be responsible for any injury or
accident. No claim for compensation will be entertained in case of a mishap.
10. Flotation devices are permissible in the pool, but only of such size as to accommodate one individual person.
11. Before entering the pool, all the members must contact the coach. The Life Guard Safety Precautions, as
enforced by the Life Guard, must be observed.
12. The school may vary, or increase the swimming fee, without prior intimation.
13. All instructions given by the Principals or theirnominees should be strictly followed.
14. The students are not permitted to spit either on the dock or in the water.
15. The school reserves the right to restrict entry, or remove from the pool premises, any student whose character,
appearance, manner or conductis unacceptable to the school authorities. Under such circumstances, school AUTHORITIES reserves the right to impose fine as well and cancel swimming classes for such students for
the whole academic session.
16. Changes made in the school regulations will be intimated to all students and shall be binding in all circumstances.