- 1st QuarterApril to June. 2nd QuarterJuly to Sept. 3rd QuarterOct. to Dec. and4th Quarter Jan. to March.
- Ruparelia Group staff will enjoy a benefit of discount of 10% on tuition fees.
- Fees must be paid in full before a student will be permitted to sit in any examination.
- Transcripts (school reports and Leavers Certificate) will only be made available to future schools when all financial matters have been cleared through the Bursar’s Office.
- Fees are not refundable in whole or in part. In the event that a student is withdrawn from DPS INTL having previously booked attendance on a school trip – skiing, sports tour, outdoor education or other – then any monies already paid to the school will become non-refundable, and the student will no longer be eligible to attend the trip concerned
- DPS INTL reserves the right not to promote or continue the enrollment of any student if, in the opinion of the School it is in his/her best interest.
- In the event of any medical emergency, the School will attempt to contact the parents or guardian. If it is impossible to contact parents or guardian, the School is authorized to seek medical attention for the student from the nearest available qualified medical practitioner or hospital. In this event, the school and its staff shall not be held responsible for the results of medical treatment administered to the student, and any medical expenses incurred shall be chargeable to the parent.
- Pre. Primary – Classes Nursery,LKG & UKG.
- Primary – Classes I to V
- Secondary – Classes VI to X
- Senior Secondary – Classes XI & XII
At DPS Kampala the curriculum of all the academic subjects as well as a variety of co-curricular activities encourages creativity, aesthetics and adventure.
All students study English, Hindi, Mathematics, EVS/Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology), Social Studies (History, Civics and Geography) and an optional language (French). Co-curricular activities include Socially Useful & Productive Work (Art, Music, Dance, Science Club, Eco Club, Astronomy Club, and Literary Club), Physical and Health Education and Computer Education.
The school has implemented the scheme of studies as per the CBSE Curriculum and follows the Evaluation as suggested by CBSE in all the classes, CBSE envisages that every learner is to be evaluated over the entire period of learning schedule rather than a one-slot three hour examination at the end of a course of learning.
The CBSE is aiming at a system of evaluation which does not just mean measurement of the level of learning outcomes but more so an approach for further improving the system. It needs to be diagnostic and formative in nature to provide remedial help to the students. We hope that with the cooperation and support of the parents, we shall be able to make a success of this system which is a path-breaking initiative taken by the C.B.S.E. to aspire for holistic development of the students in a conducive environment.
The assessments in each semester will comprise of Written tests, activities, oral assessments, quizzes, debates, projects, etc These assessments are carried out to provide continuous feedback to both the teachers and the learners to take decisions regarding appropriate modifications in the transactional procedures and learning activities.
The teaching of all the subjects is done using the Smart boards. This makes learning a joyful experience for students. The main examination is conducted at the end of each Semester.
Evaluation of the Scholastic Aspect is conducted according to the CBSE guidelines which are tabulated below:
(1st half of the section)
20 marks periodic Assessment + 80 marks for Half Yearly Exam
(2nd half of the session)
20 marks Periodic Assessment + 80 marks for Yearly Exam
|Language-1||PA 20 marks||Half Yearly Exam||PA 20 marks||Half Yearly Exam|
||Written exam for 80 marks with syllabus coverage as below:
CLASS VI: 10% of 1st Term covering significant topics + entire syllabus of 2nd term.
CLASS VII: 20% of 1st Term covering significant topics + entire syllabus of 2nd term
CLASS VIII: 30% of 1st Term covering significant topics + entire syllabus of 2nd term
|Any other Subjects|
The academic subjects taught at different levels at Delhi Public School International are:
3. Mathematics4. EVS4. Mortar Skills
6. Social Science
|SCIENCE STREAM||COMMERCE STREAM|
|English (core), Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology /Computer Science/ Psychology
Psychology/Computer ScienceAdditional Subject