- Std I To IV – English, Hindi/ French, Mathematics, Environmental Studies, Art, Craft, G.K., Moral Education.
- Std III To IV – Computer Science Dance, Music.
- N.B: Apart from English any one language will be offered i.e. either Hindi or French.
- Std V To VIII English, Hindi, Fench, Mathematics, Environmental Studies, Science, Social Studies, Moral Education, G.K., Computer Science (Work Experience), Health & Physical Education, Art, Education (Music, Painting, Dance, Yoga)N.B.: Apart from English either Hindi or French is compulsory. Students who opt for Hindi as 2nd Language have to take French as 3rd Language and Students who opt for French as 2nd Language should take Hindi as 3rd Language. The Subjects opted for 2nd Language and Art Education is not alterable.
- Std IX & X English, Hindi/ French , Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, Computer Science (Work Experience), Health & Physical Education, Art Education, N.B.: In addition to English only one language will be offered.
- Std XI & XII English Core, Work Experience, Health & Physical Education, General Studies (Compulsory for all).
- Elective Group I Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- Elective Group II Accountancy, Economics & Stats, Business Studies
- 4th Elective: Biology/ Computer Science/ Physical Education/Economics/Psychology.
CONTINUOUS AND COMPREHENSIVE EVALUATION (CCE) FOR STD – III TO X
CCE refers to a system of school based evaluation of a student that covers all aspects of a student’s development. It is a developmental process of student which emphasizes on two fold objectives. These objectives are continuously in evaluation and assessment of board based learning and behavioural outcomes on the other.
Scholastic areas include academic performance in language, Mathematics, Science and Social Science.
- There will be two terms. The first term will be from April-September and the second term from October-March.
- Each term will have two Formatives and one Summative Assessment.
- Assessment will be indicated in grades.
- The grading scale for the scholastic areas is a Nine Point Grading scale.
- Overall grade of Formative Assessment over the two terms (FA1+FA2+FA3+FA4) and the overall grade of Summative Assessment (SA1+SA2) shall be taken into consideration. The total of the two grades which comprises Formative and Summative will be reflected in the Report Book.
SCHOLASTIC AREAS (Grading on a Nine Point Scale)
Table coming soon…
NOTE: As per the latest CBSE guideline, PSA (Problem Solving Assessment), OTBA (Open Text Book Assessment) & ASL (Assessment of Speaking Listening skills) have been made compulsory from Std-IX onwards. However in order to train the children at an early stage the same will be applicable from Std-VI onwards.
- Co-scholastic areas includes life skills, attitude & values, literary & creative skills, scientific skills and health and physical education. The grading scale for the co-scholastic areas is a 5 point grading scale.
- Children are encouraged to participate in the competition organised in the school and outside the school as well.
- Educational Tours and excursions in and outside odisha are also conducted along with programmes of educative values.
GRADING ON A 5 – POINTS SCALE
Table coming soon..