All the applications are treated on merit and in a sensitive manner.
If the number of children applying for entry exceeds the places available, we enforce the procedure set out below in order to determine whether a child is accepted or not. It is our wish to allow parents the right to have a place at the school of their choice. However, this is not always possible, due to the application for admission exceeding seats available.
Children from the neighborhood, siblings and staff children are given first preference in case of application outnumbering seat availability.
When students from diverse academic backgrounds apply for admission we conduct a test in English, Science and Mathematics to ascertain if the student is ready for the class applied for. We offer a lower class if there is a serious gap in fundamentals.
The standard number
The standard number is the number of children the school can accommodate. The standard number for our school is between 35-40.
The applicant should fill in the registration form and enclose it with the documents asked for. The date for the receipt and submission of the form is mentioned therein.
At the time of registration for admission the following documents need to be submitted:
Documents to be submitted with Admission Form
- Two copies of the student passport.
- Three recent passport size photographs of the child, 2 of father and 2 of mother.
- Copy of the birth certificate.
- Vaccination Card of the child.
- Fitness Certificate issued by a registered Medical Practitioner.
- Photocopy of Ugandan ID./ valid work permit/dependent pass / Pupil Pass.
- Photocopy of the original Mark Sheet of the last examination passed at the previous school.
(This is required for students coming from Grade 2 and onwards).
- Students seeking admission to the school from Grade 2 are required to submit the Original.
- Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate of the school last attended as per the.
Guidelines given below:-
- For students coming from outside Uganda. The following order of the attestation must be observed for the Transfer Certificate.
- The Transfer Certificate/Leaving Certificatemust be in English Language.
- The Transfer Certificate/Leaving Certificate must be countersigned by the District EducationOfficer (for State / Matriculation Schools) / Zonal or Regional Officer (for CBSE / ICSE schools)
- Embassy or Consulate of the country where TC was issued.
- Students coming from within Uganda are required to submit the original Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate of the school last attended, attested by the Ministry of Education (for other than Kampala Zone Schools).
Attestation Details – Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate
1. Transfer Certificates from India.
a. Ministry of Education (AEO/ DEO/ CBSE or ICSE Regional Officer etc.)
b. Indian High Commission, Uganda or
c. Ministry of Foreign Affairs-Delhi India.
2. Transfer Certificates from G.C.C. Countries.
a. Ministry of Education of Concerned Nation.
b. Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Concerned Nation.
c. Embassy/ Consulate of Concerned Nation.
3. Transfer Certificates from other Nations.
Option 1 :
- Ministry of Education of Concerned Nation
- Embassy/High Commission /Consulate of Concerned Nation in Uganda
Option 2 :
c. Ministry of Education of Concerned Nation
d. Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Concerned Nation
e. Embassy/ Consulate of Concerned Nation
4. Transfer Certificates from Uganda.
a. Kampala- No need of Attestation
b. All other parts of Uganda- Ministry of Education
Note: The gap between the date of leaving the previous school and the date of admission in this school, should not be more than THREE WEEKS