- Students must have at least 85% attendance for promotion to the next class.
- Please note that no short leave or half day is allowed in case the student wants to leave during school hours. Full day leave will be marked.
- During the school hours, any student taking leave should be accompanied by parent or legal guardians, the details of whom are specified in the admission form.
- Any parent who wants to take the child with him/her, should forward the application to the Principal’s office one hour before the scheduled dispersal time for junior & senior classes.
- The application forwarded to the Principal’s office should bear the name of the student, class & section together with the bus route or private conveyance mentioned in the same.
- Any absence without leave being sanctioned in advance will not be permissible.
- Absence for more than three days immediately after a vacationand long holidays renders the student liable to pay a fine of USD 10/- per day. After 5 working days the name would be struck off the rolls.
- For defaulters it may lead to suspension/expulsion from the school.
- Once the child is marked present at school, he will not be allowed to leave the school, unless an extraordinary situation arises.
- Students who do not take any of the semester exams will not be eligible for any academic award.
- A student returning to school after suffering from an infectious or contagious disease must produce a doctor’s certificate of fitness permitting him/her to attend the school. A student suffering from the following diseases must observe the prescribed period of quarantine before returning to class.
(a) Chicken Pox - Till complete falling of scabs.
(b) Cholera - Till the child is completely well.
(c) Measles - 2 weeks after the rash disappears.
(d) Mumps - Till swelling has gone, about 1 month.
(e) Whooping Cough - Six weeks.
(f) Jaundice - Six weeks.
Late arrival in school:
1. The school gate will close 10 minutes after the first bell rings.
2. All late arrivals will be fined USD 5/- if they arrive after the gate has been closed.