2017 Dance competition during the auspicious festival of Navratri was conducted at Lohana Academy Kampala. DPSI students won Runners up Trophy & cash award. Congratulations to all the participants & trainers.
- 8:30am to 8:40am. A day at DPS, International opens with an assembly.
During the assembly, always have a;
- Reading of the news of the day reading –Local and International news
- Talk for the day message to students
- General knowledge or information is always offered to students
- In case of a Birthday for any of the student(s), It is recognised and celebrated.
- 8:40am to 8:50am Class teachers check attendance and general welfare of each child
- 8:50am to 9:30am - First Period
- 9:30am to 10:10am - Second Period
- 10:10am to 10:30am - BREAK TIME
- 10:30am to 11:30am - Third Period
- 11:10am to 11:50am - Fourth Period
- 11:50am to 12:30pm - Fifth Period
- 12:30pm to 1:00pm - LUNCH BREAK
- 1:00pm to 1:40pm - Sixth Period
- 1:40pm to 2:20pm - Seventh Period
- 2:20pm to 3:00pm - Eighth Period